•  Membres
•  Groupes
•  S’enregistrer

Nos Serveurs

Teamspeak

Liens

Music

Qui est en ligne

Rpg titlepack adventure n°1 - Forum hadriani (rpgtpa n°1)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MDR TEAM Index du Forum -> MDR SECTION RPG -> Vidéos RPG -> Vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Chocolleight
мdя.|

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Mai 2015 - 15:44    Sujet du message: Rpg titlepack adventure n°1 - Forum hadriani (rpgtpa n°1) Répondre en citant

Bonjour tout le monde,

bon, je vous ai déjà mis le lien de cette vidéo dans le chat mais je vous la pose ici histoire que ce reste dans les annales.
Je copie/colle la description de la vidéo en dessous.

Hello everyone,

Here is the first video of a serie that i wanna do on rpg maps of the titlepack... so i started it by the first map of it: Forum hadriani.

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/53845/rpg-forum-hadriani

The goal of the serie is not only to show a good run but firstly to show how beautiful is the titlepack and what you can build with it.

It can help beginners aswell !!

The little grade i give at the end is an average i made among several players... i can understand if you disagree with it but you have to know that it's just to get an idea of the map if you don't know it already.

This is my first video so don't be too rude with me ;)
I still have things to learn about how to shoot a replay in maximum quality beacause the video is a bit blurred... sorry about it !
Next one will be better for sure.

Thanks for watching and put some comments !

Choco'
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Mai 2015 - 15:44    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chocolleight
мdя.|

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Mai 2015 - 22:06    Sujet du message: Rpg titlepack adventure n°2 (rpgtpa n°2) Répondre en citant

Et voici la 2ème Smile

Description:

Hello guys,

Here is the second map of the serie: Experiment Dragon's Den" by Jurek.

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/53873/rpg-experiment-dragons-den

She is not that well mapped and many blocks are bugged.
Frustrating map !
I wanted to skip it... until clem finds this amazing cut.
Then, it began interessting to hunt and the map went way more interessting Smile

Remember :

The goal of the serie is not only to show a good run but firstly to show how beautiful is the titlepack and what you can build with it.

It can help beginners aswell !!

The little grade i give at the end is an average i made among several players... i can understand if you disagree with it but you have to know that it's just to get an idea of the map if you don't know it already.

Like the video and leave some comments !

Choco'
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:31    Sujet du message: Rpg titlepack adventure n°1 - Forum hadriani (rpgtpa n°1)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MDR TEAM Index du Forum -> MDR SECTION RPG -> Vidéos RPG -> Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
theme par laborde40.com